Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stand-by Dinner

Probably should have done this one this dinner first, see as it was Saturday night.... Oh well, better late than never!  So, Saturday was a day to go through old files and throw stuff away... I hate clutter with a passion, and have been chipping away at a bunch of saved stuff.  So, needless to say, I was thrown into dinner time unprepared!  Went to my "pantry" and found some chicken thighs.  Decided this dinner was going to be a tried-and-true quickie because we had to head out at 7:00...drowned the thighs in Mr. Yashida's wonderful sauce and after an hour, on the grill they went.   In the mean time, I pan seared some potatoes and roasted some asparagus....



     
  

This dinner is what I call my "stand-by" dinner....good every time!  





No comments:

Post a Comment