Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good night for soup!

Well, I spent the day today, recovering from our huge Jesuit GALA which was last night. I registered about 1100 folks, then watched them all eat dinner and enjoy our presentation. Sooooo much work......all the details and planning. I am so relieved it is over! So, after all that, I just felt like a bowl of soup and some grilled garlic bread tonight!


It's funny.... I started making this sausage soup after I had it at Bertucci's. Their soup is basically chicken stock, rice, sausage, and tomato. I decided to kick it up a notch, so I add fresh spinach, garlic, onion, parm cheese and a sprinkle of crushed red pepper. The fam seemed happy with it, so I guess they will keep me around for yet another meal!

Now, what to make for dinner tomorrow...............

No comments:

Post a Comment