Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Back by popular demand....pork tenderloin


I think or at least hope you all know me by now.....and know that one of my favorite, easy dinners to make is a pork tenderloin.  It was just Shannon and I home for dinner tonight, so of course she wanted stuffed pork tenderloin all to herself.  So, now it was up to me to find the perfect stuffing....


I started by sautee'ing  half a vidalia onion. When done I added it to some left over roasted sweet potatoes.  I also shredded one carrot into the mix. I made about 1 cup of Pepperidge Farm stuffing, according to package directions, and half of an apple chopped.  Also, a handful of craisins, about 1/4 cup of pine nuts, and some fresh cut flat-leaf parsley.  I also sprinkled some Parmesan Cheese into the mix.


Now the pork is ready to be stuffed and hog-tied....Once they are browned, I put them in a foil-lined pan, cover with honey mustard and cook for about 15-20 minutes at 350. 

Slice and devour!





No comments:

Post a Comment