Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chicken broiled in a dijon honey sauce


This meal was probably the easiest, most flavorful way to cook chicken thighs in a hurry!  I got home from work a little on the late side and needed a fast, delicious dinner.  Chicken thighs cook quickly, so all I needed was some interesting flavors...enter 1/2 cup Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup whole grain mustard, 1/4 cup honey, and 1 tbs of rice wine vinegar.


I clean and wash the chicken thighs, and make sure to dry them good.  I then coat them with the mustard mixture.  I place them in a baking dish and cook at 450 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.  When it is done, I sprinkle it with a little fresh Rosemary.

That is it!  While the chicken is cooking, you can make whatever accompaniments you would like.  I like to make some sort of rice, so that I can mix in the sauce from the chicken!  The chicken comes out so moist and tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment