Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Here's something quick and easy...chicken wings - buffalo or honey mustard parmesan style






Here are two very easy ways to prepare chicken wings, where you don't actually have to make your sauces!  I am always one to make everything from scratch, but when I find something already made that is just as good, I am happy to share it!  Let's start with the wings.

I season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.  I bake them in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes.  I turn them and season the other side and bake for another 20 minutes or so.  You want them to have a little color.

Remove from the oven and drain the liquid.  Now for the sauces....

One half of the wings get the Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo Chicken sauce.










The other half gets a dousing of Ken's Honey
Mustard Sauce.










Back in the oven for about 10 minutes or so.  That's it!  How easy is that?  The chicken fell off the bones....  I sprinkled some Parmesan cheese on the honey mustard wings just before serving them.  I cooked up some rice pilaf and roasted some broccoli and everyone was happy!




Every time I go to the store, I look at all of the different sauces on the shelves and never know if they are actually any good.  I thought it would be helpful to let you know that there are some you can buy that are really delicious.  Give them a try sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment