Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another steak entry? Absolutely...this has to be the tastiest marinade



Tuesday nights are my nights to catch up with my sister.  I let Not Your Average Joe's in Needham cook for me.  So far, they haven't let me down.  But it means I don't have anything to cook for you.  What I do have is an incredible marinade to share with you.  I think I found it somewhere on line a long time ago.   It makes steak taste so unbelievable.  I usually double this recipe so that the meat can really soak in it.



Here are the ingredients:

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbs and 2 tsp red wine vinegar
2 tbs fresh lemon juice
1 tbs and 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tbs Dijon-style mustard
1/2 onion, thinly sliced (I love sweet Vidalia onions)
1 clove of garlic, minced



 I put everything in a bowl and wisk together.  Then add the onions and pour over your steak.


I would think this would be great for marinading pork tenderloin and ribs, as well.  Don't be affraid to experiment.... if the marindade is delicious, it will make anything you soak in it delicious...

Back to cooking tomorrow night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment