Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Chicken on the grill....










 


There is nothing like grilled chicken because it is quick and easy, and I especially love grilling boneless chicken thighs.  Last night I made it simple by mixing 2 tbs of Dijon mustard, 2 tbs of melted butter, and 1 tbs of honey




I got the chicken ready for grilling by washing it first, then once dry, I sprinkled salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika all over.    

Before I head out to the grill, I decided to start making some brown Basmati rice.  I used beef broth instead of water, and once it was cooked, I threw in a handful of sliced almonds.


When the grill is nice and hot, put the chicken on and add the honey mustard mixture.  The chicken isn't that thick, so it literally took about 10 minutes on each side.

Last but not least, a quick stirfry of some left over broccoli mixed with a little fresh ginger and finished with some Parmesan cheese.

Voila!












No comments:

Post a Comment