Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is for those who want easy quick recipes! Dinner in 60 minutes!

This is going to be a really quick post with minimal pictures, only because I didn't get a chance to take many!  Last night was my son's 18th birthday he wanted steak tips, wild rice and salad.  I made a delicious marinade that you really need to jot down:

1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon and 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
1/2 onion sliced
1 clove garlic, minced


mix together and marinade the steak.


I grilled the steak and sliced onions to perfection!

I ended up cheating and made boxed wild rice, but I added a little bit of me (dried chopped onion, fresh pepper, sliced almonds, parsley, and butter).

The salad was that of ceasar...


Dessert consisted of a birthday cake....angel food cake with chopped berries and whipped cream.  



I'm telling you, the meal was quick and easy.  Not as creative as I like to be, but definitely delicious!  Stay tuned for tomorrow.  My creative juices are beginning to flow again!




No comments:

Post a Comment