Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Never-fail grilled chicken wings

 

Even though I love to experiment and try different recipes and spices, it's nice to simply fall back on something that is  tried and true.  For as long as I can remember, making chicken wings this way  has always earned a lot of compliments from anyone who eats them.  It is probably one of the easiest dinners to make.

Wash and cut of the wing tips of the wings, and dry them.  Sprinkle the following on both sides:

Garlic powder
Onion powder
Montreal Steak Seasoning
A little salt
Paprika


The last thing I do before I put them on the grill is spray them with a vegetable  oil to help keep them from sticking.  Now they are ready to cook...  When they are almost done, I turn down the flames and add the barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's is my all-time favorite).


That's all there is to them.  So on those nights when you just don't feel motivated to create something new, take a break and make these!


No comments:

Post a Comment