Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

I will be coming to you from beautiful Provincetown, MA this week....

This is the view from the roof deck of the house we rent!  Beautiful...

Just wanted to let you know I will be hopefully blogging from the beautiful town of Provincetown, MA this coming week.   If I find any amazing restaurants, I'll let you know, and on the nights it is my turn to cook, I'll be sure to share with you what I end up making....would you believe I take one of those plastic shower totes and fill it up with my favorite seasonings from  home!  I can't cook when I don't have my "stuff!"

I hope you made some delicious dishes over the holiday and enjoyed your Fourth of July.  What do we all say?   Once we reach the 4th of July, the summer is officially half over!  NOT!

I'll be back in my new kitchen in a week....

No comments:

Post a Comment