Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Pasta with Spinach and Ham...it's all about the Caesar Dressing!



This is another one of my one-pan creations with minimal ingredients, that came out really delicious!  It's a great meal to throw together when you are in a hurry.  If you don't have ham, you could use whatever you have on hand.   Here's what I used:

Pasta
Spinach
Edamames
Diced ham
Onion
Diced Panchetta (or bacon if you have it)
Parmesan cheese
Caesar dressing
mayonnaise
French's Fried Onions (if you've got them)
Salt and Pepper to taste



First I get the water on to cook the pasta.  While that is getting hot, I cut up my onion and panchetta and get them cooking. 




When the onion is tender, I add the ham and Edamame and turn off the stove.  Once the pasta is cooked, drain off the water and add the onion mixture and as much fresh spinach as you would like. 

















As far as the dressing goes, I really didn't measure how much I added.  I just wanted enough to coat the pasta and give it the amazing flavor.  The only reason I added a little mayonnaise was to thicken the "sauce".  A final sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, some French's Fried Onions, and you're done. 


My daughter was so funny.  She took one bite of this and couldn't get over how delicious it was!  Simple but really delicious.






No comments:

Post a Comment