Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

An Afterthought to the Amazing Stuffed Peppers... re-gifting!

I really hope you got a chance to try this stuffing recipe.  It was truly phenomenal!  The only problem I had was I had made too much stuffing!  After filling 2 panfuls of peppers, I needed something else to stuff!  In other words, I needed to "re-gift" my stuffing.   I don't know about you, but chicken always seems to be the most versatile meat when it comes to experimenting.  So..... I thought, what if I pounded some chicken breasts so that they were nice and thin, then stuff them with the left over stuffing, roll them up, tie them and roll them in bread crumbs....


So, that's what I did.  Once they were all ready to go, I browned them on all sides in a fry pan, then popped them in a 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes.



I have to tell you...for a last minute thought, these were delicious!  And, the hard work was done the previous day when I made the stuffing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment